Your safety is the top priority here at Reliable Cleaning Services of Fort Collins. Thanks to our in-depth industry experience and knowledge in cleaning chemicals and illness management, we are able to provide you with effective cleaning services designed for your safety. Here are our COVID-19 safety practices:
- All of our cleaners are certified by Modern Cleaning, a renowned educational entity, for COVID-19 Safe Cleaning.
- We send only ONE cleaner per home in order to minimize exposure and keep you and your family safe.
- Your cleaner will follow the 6ft guideline for social distancing and will kindly ask you and your household members to do the same.
- Each of our cleaners wears full protection while cleaning. This includes masks, gloves, and shoe covers.
- Your cleaner will wash their hands thoroughly as soon as they enter your home, as well as before they leave the house. They’ll use hand sanitizer in between cleaning tasks.
- We perform a 12-step cleaning and disinfection service in each home we visit. This approach is designed to minimize the risk of viruses in your home.
- We will never let a cleaner who is not healthy and safe to work into your home. We ensure this by temperature checks and requiring our cleaners to provide personal certification claiming they haven’t been in contact with anyone who potentially had COVID.
- We don’t clean any homes that have had any confirmed or suspected symptoms of COVID-19 and other illnesses for at least 1 week after the last symptom per CDC Guidelines.
- We don’t hold any gatherings and company meetings any longer here at Reliable Cleaning Services of Fort Collins. Your cleaner will dispatch immediately and avoid unnecessary contact to keep you safe.
- We disinfect all supplies and equipment between cleaning jobs and after every shift. This includes our vehicles and technology.
What’s included in our 12-step disinfection service
Reliable Cleaning Services of Fort Collins has developed a foolproof cleaning and disinfection routine to protect you and your family from COVID-19. You can expect your cleaner to clean and disinfect the following high-touch surfaces:
- Door knobs
- Light switches
- Cabinet knobs and drawer handles
- Appliance handles
- Stair railings
- Chair arms
- Phones, remotes, keyboard, and mouse
Remember, we will send the same cleaner to your home as much as possible. We dispatch just one cleaner per house in order to decrease exposure and give you peace of mind. Contact us to protect your home now.