Performing certain chores every day is necessary to maintain hygiene. However, in order for your home to really shine, it’s necessary to give it a thorough deep cleaning. This in-depth approach will help you ensure the health and comfort of your family.
Whether you decide to book top-grade deep house cleaning services in Fort Collins or you plan to do your own cleaning, one of the questions you will probably ask is: can you deep clean your home within 24 hours? It’s possible, of course, especially if you clean regularly since this will help you finish faster.
If you’ve noticed the first hints that your home needs a deep cleaning and you are not sure where and how to start with such an in-depth treatment, it’s best and easiest to leave it to professionals. Not only would you save valuable time, but you’ll also avoid making some frequent slip-ups in cleaning. However, if you do decide to tackle deep cleaning on your own, here’s how you can do it in just one day.
What is the fastest way to deep clean a house?
Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts to cleaning your home both thoroughly and quickly. The deep cleaning process is complex and requires a lot of time and energy. If your obligations don’t allow you to devote several hours to cleaning, it may be best to hire a reliable team of experts.
Nonetheless, while deep cleaning does require more time than the regular cleaning, you can take a few steps to make it more efficient and organized. This way, you’ll be able to speed things up a bit.
How to deep clean your house in one day?
To have an efficient approach to cleaning, it’s best to prepare beforehand and have everything you need at your fingertips (all-purpose cleaners, rubber gloves, trash bags, cloths, broom, cleaning brush). Also, your favorite upbeat music playlist can help by boosting your energy and motivation to get this task done.
The following are suggestions on how to clean your home as soon as possible:
- Wash dish and laundry first: It’s easiest to wash greasy dishes as soon as possible and do your laundry. By the time you finish cleaning one part of the house, your laundry and dishes will already be fresh.
- Always clean from top to bottom: Start up high from the ceilings and work your way down. This way, you will simply clean everything from the shelves and work surfaces and collect dust on the floor, picking it up easily.
- Clean from left to right: Start from one point in the room and end the cleaning in the same place. This way, you will not waste your time and needlessly walk around the room.
- Clear clutter: You can throw away old or broken items and put away those that you don’t use on a daily basis in their designated places.
- Tackle the kitchen: Clean and disinfect all kitchen countertops to prevent contamination and avoid foodborne illness and germs. Scrub the sink and wipe down appliances and cabinets. Clean the microwave, fridge, and oven (inside and out).
- Wipe down and vacuum your furniture: Clean your furniture using proper methods to avoid any possible damage. Also, don’t forget to clean behind and under it.
- Clean the bathroom: Disinfect the countertops, spray the toilet and tub with a cleaning solution, and polish all the mirrors and glass surfaces.
- Clean all floors: Finally, vacuum all the carpets and mop the floors, from one corner to another.
Where to book reliable deep house cleaning services across Fort Collins?
Spend a refreshing summer afternoon with your family on a relaxing walk through the Gardens on Spring Creek and enjoy the fantastic surroundings. Meanwhile, we will send top-notch cleaning professionals with years of experience to handle this dreary task for you.
With almost two decades of experience in the industry, Reliable Cleaning Services of Fort Collins will provide you with everything you need to make your home shine and exude freshness. Call us now and schedule your appointment!